Live Space Weather Forecast
Short 3-5min live SW forecasts will be presented every day covering various aspects from solar and geomagnetic activity, through spacecraft and
satellite operations, ionospheric conditions, HF communication and impact on aviation down to ground based infrastructures, such as power grids,
pipelines and rail. For more information, please, check the schedule below.
Service announcement for speakers
please ensure you pay attention to the following guidelines and information:
Good luck and have fun as a live space weather forecaster.
- The live forecast should be 4-5 minutes – under no circumstances should you overrun, although it can be shorter.
- The live forecast should be accessible to all – take care not to treat it like a scientific presentation.
- Please follow any instructions provided by the LOC with regards upload and delivery of slides – we will ensure instructions are provided in good time.
- There will not be time for questions following your forecast.
- Live forecasts will be filmed by the LOC, with the recording shown throughout the remainder of the day in the coffee/poster/networking areas (and made available for viewing online)